When I Have Parents

When I Have Parents | Gomestic

When I’m old, not with my first love.
Understand, be patient a little against me.

When the soup splattered clothes, when I forgot how to tie their shoes,
remember how old I teach.

When I repeatedly speak of something that has bored you
listen, be patient to listen, do not cut off my conversation.
When you were little, I always have to repeat a story that has thousands and thousands of
times tell you to sleep.
When I need you to wash me, do not be mad at me.
Remember as a child I had to use every means to persuade you shower?
When I did not understand anything about technology and new things, do not
mocking me.
Think about how old I was so eager to answer every “why” you.
When I could not walk, stretch your hands are still strong for
led me.
As I memapahmu when you learn to walk as a child.

When I immediately forget our conversation, give me time to
to remember.
Actually for me, what was discussed is not important, provided that you
in addition to listening, I’ve been very satisfied.
When you see me getting old, do not grieve.
Understand me, support me, as I deal with you when you started
learn to live your life.
At the time I give a clue how to live this life, now
keep me running the rest of my life.
Give me your love and patience, I will give you a smile full of flavor
gratitude, the smiles there are an infinite love for you.